Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

FMCA SEA Rally - 2011

Arrived at the FMCA SEA Rally on Jan 31st for a week of dry camping while we enjoyed all the events.  We at least had electricity but really didn't need it since the weather was almost perfect.

I attended the Computer Seminars put on by "Geeks on Tour."  and I have to say they were terrific.  They covered many of the things Bettyann and I cover in our seminars including Picasa, GMail, and Staying Connected While on the Road.  I had not taught blogging before with anything other than Windows Live Writer so the blogging capability of Google was a new experience for me.  I think I will add it to my repertoire.

They didn't cover many of the the things we do but they certainly have the knowledge and experience.  I loved their teaching style.  I certainly will reference there web site at my classes - who knows, they may sell a few DVDs and get some subscribers.

While we were here we also got to party with some folks, Tom and Diane and their RV club from Lakeland, FL.  Happy Hour every night.

On and not-so-great note - we were on Satellite Internet all week and the upload speeds were awful.  That is why I don't have pictures in this blog post and why we were not on Skype all week.

On Sunday we are heading for Hudson, FL and expect to be there until Wednesday evening when we return to Rock Crusher and high speed internet.  We are looking forward to our trip to Suncoast Designers in Hudson.  We really need to get our windows (5 or 7 of them) defogged and I have heard great thing about the service there.  Four more days of dry camping though.

No comments:

Post a Comment