Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cancelled Satellite Service with Bell

I have used Bell ExpressVu in my motorhome for years now.  I continued to pay the monthly fee even though I really only used it for a week a month.  I did like to get Canadian business news while I was in the Florida for the winter.  Until this year, we were able to get full access to the Bell ExpressVU service while we were in Florida for the winter.  They have threatened for years to turn off the service for access in the USA and if you called they would tell you that you couldn't get it in the US.  This year they've finally done it.  On the way south this year, we lost the signal south of Elkhart, IN.
We called to cancel our account and typical Bell, they said we could only cancel it with 30 days notice.  I have to pay for 30 days of service I'm not getting.  They blamed it on the CRTC but we all know that's not true. So, if you are heading south for the winter cancel NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment