Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Windows 8.1

I am downloading Windows 8.1 as I write this and am excited about the some of the new changes.  Unlike most people, when it comes to technology, I like change.  I am one of the only people who will admit that I liked Vista.
First, I am looking forward to the multi-sized tiles and am hoping for some enhancements to the search functions.  I actually don't care that they are bringing back the start menu it was always in the bottom left corner.
I also wanted to purchase a Surface tablet but didn't because I needed more than the 128GBs available one the first version.  Instead, I purchased a 256GB drive and installed it in my laptop and ran Windows 8, non-touch, with a real keyboard and a large screen.  I no longer feel the need to rush in to BestBuy to purchase a new Surface with the larger hard drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment