Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Web Site for The Ontario Trillium Travellers

On Saturday,  I was appointed Web Master by my friends at the OTT.  We had an objective of making the web site available to all our members on whatever device or browser they had.  I also wanted to improve the look and feel.  I got back home from our weekend RV outing just after noon and by Saturday evening I had mocked up a new web site and had it up and running.

I sent an email to a few of the members and asked them to have a look and let me know what they thought.  I got almost immediate responses and the comments were terrific.  This allowed me to make the necessary corrections and prepare to go live.  By Wednesday, we had a new web address - ottrv.org.
and the old site was taken down.

I really like the new site - have a look:  Ontario Trillium Travellers new site.

My thanks go out to all of you who evaluated the site and helped me make corrections and to improve the look and feel.  Also, to the great folks at Squarespace for a great development platform and great pricing.



No comments:

Post a Comment