Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

Good news and Bad news - mostly Bad


The good news is that I got a quick response from the Minister's office.  The bad news is the reply didn't provide the name(s) that I requested.  In my experience in business, if someone specific is not assigned to a particular issue it is most likely to get ignored or shelved.

It is an election year, so I can understand that Minister Wynne is pretty busy with the election.  However, I do expect that the MOT to address this issue.  They say they ARE addressing the issue.

Here is the Minister's response - you decide!


"On behalf of the Honourable Kathleen Wynne Minister of Transportation, thank you for your second e-mail. I am writing to confirm that your e-mail has been forwarded to the program area in the Ministry that deals with your concerns for review.

Thank you again for bringing your concerns to the attention of the Minister; she always appreciates hearing from members of the public."

Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment