Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Minister's Response

I thought I would post the Minister Wynne's response to our letter.  This is just an acknowledgement of receipt of my Email.  If I don't get an update within a week, I will write again quoting the data from US jurisdictions.  Hopefully, our letter will not just get shelved.

Here is Minister Wynne's response:


"Thank you for your e-mail. It is important to the ministry and has been forwarded to the appropriate ministry office for review.
Once again, thank you for bringing your concerns to Minister Wynne’s attention. She always appreciates hearing from members of the public. "

If, in fact, they actually do read and take it seriously, I believe they will realize that requiring a Z and D is excessive for the RV community.
If you haven't looked, check out the link to requirements in the US states in a previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment